Hodson's Colombian Adoption Journey

This blog will document our journey in beginning our family through a Parent-Initiated Adoption from ICBF in Colombia. We will mark the stages and key events along the way as well as blog frequently from Colombia after we receive the call of our lives.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Update from Bogota (via Virginia)

After beging very anxious all day having not heard from Monica yet about her meeting this morning, I spoke with Monica this evening and I am very happy to report that the meeting went very very well. She feels very comfortable that they are doing everything that they can for her to get her cedula quickly and that they are understanding of the situation. Obviously I'll feel more comfortable when we have our baby Gabriela in our arms and Monica has her cedula, but for now good news is good news and I'll just focus on Gabriela (as if there is anything else in the world I could be focused on right now).

So I'll try to sleep a little better tonight and focus on getting everything together for my travels on Wednesday.

Thanks again for the support.
John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home