Hodson's Colombian Adoption Journey

This blog will document our journey in beginning our family through a Parent-Initiated Adoption from ICBF in Colombia. We will mark the stages and key events along the way as well as blog frequently from Colombia after we receive the call of our lives.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

In the air in a few hours, with my daughter in a day!

Well, I'm off to the airport now to meet with Monica and her cousin's family in Bogota. So I'm signing off probably until late Thursday night when I can take a few minutes to at least give a quick update on how everything went and hopefully a couple of photos of Gabriela Sophia.

Thank you to all of you for your support and of your heart. We had so many amazing people go out of their way to do such nice things for us this week and we are really very grateful.

I think I'm about to explode with pent up excitement!!!!!
I'll talk at you soon from Bogota Colombia!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you have a safe and easy flight and a wonderful time there. I will be thinking of you all at 2:30 our time tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about it and hopefully see more pictures of you beautiful daughter!!

    Love,
    Kristy

     
  • At 1:11 PM, September 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Muy bena suerte nuevos padres!

    Love,
    Mireya

     
  • At 2:36 PM, September 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is 2:29 here. I'm so excited....

     
  • At 3:54 PM, September 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Monica - just keep breathing! I can't wait to hear all the details and to see your smiling face with your daughter.

    Good luck!

    Karen L.

     
  • At 9:14 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Melinda said…

    WE thought about you guys and said a prayer for you all today at 12:30 Mountain Time. We hope all went well. Melinda, Moises, & Mateo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home